- a) Draw up tailor-made interventions in companies, according to their specific realities and challenges.
- b) Design tools specifically geared towards the promotion of gender equality in decision-making/leadership positions and the elimination of the gender pay gap.
- c) Establish a partnership with seven anchor companies, and involve them in a process of knowledge transfer, in a participatory process towards organizational change, throughout the main stages of the organizational change process (diagnosis/gender audit, intervention plan, intervention and evaluation).
- d) Involve two state-owned companies, three listed companies on the Lisbon Stock Exchange, and two SMEs from the Hotel sector.
- e) Disseminate the project outputs and the expected deliverables (video on good practices, gender audit tools, training guides) through the press, social media, scientific conferences and papers, and wider events targeted at the social partners and the civil society in general.
It's amazing what happens when you invite the other half of humanity into things!
Joan Libby Hawk Special Advisor, Women’s Empowerment Principles UN Women e UN Global Compact